UPDATED 5 NOVEMBER 2018
- Betable Ltd, ("Betable" "we" or "us") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Betable takes care to ensure that the information you provide to us is protected and managed in accordance with the requirements of all relevant Data Protection Regulation.
- Betable Ltd, located at Aston House, Cornwall Avenue, London, N3 1LF.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
- When you create an account with Betable, we are required to collect some information on you before you can use Our Services. Our records may include all or some of the following information about you:
- Your name, gender, address, email address, telephone number, payment card details, date of birth, etc.;
- details of your correspondence with Betable and any other information you have given to us;
- details of your transactions and other activities carried out on Our Services.
- details of your visits to our websites and/or Apps including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, IP address, device ID, web logs, page views, ad data and other similar data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise; and
- additional information required for authentication purposes, such as details of your driver's license, credit card statement, utility bill or similar
- your response to marketing campaigns from us or through our third parties.
HOW WE MAY USE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
- Betable may use information held about you in the following ways:
- to help us identify your age and identity along with any accounts you hold with us;
- to enable us to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
- to provide you with our products and services
- to make our websites and Games easier to use by removing the need for you to enter repeatedly the same information;
- to operate and improve our websites, Apps and services and to notify you of any changes to our websites, our products and services and/or Apps which may affect you;
- to perform research and analysis aimed at improving our products and services;
- to enable us to offer you products and services customized to your preferences; and
- Subject to any applicable preferences, to enable us and our partners to send you promotional offers relating to our products and services.
- To carry out profiling and analysis based upon gameplay, location, interest, behaviour and age in order to:
- Provide tailored marketing and offers
- Comply with legal and regulatory obligations such as Anti Money Laundering, and Responsible Gaming regulations.
- To manage risk and prevent fraud.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
- Our lawful basis for processing personal data include:
- To fulfil a contract, we have with you.
- When it is our legal duty to do so.
- When it is in our legitimate interest.
- When you consent to it.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
- Subject to relevant data processing agreements, and in full compliance with data protection regulation, Betable may share your personal data with:
- members of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, together with their employees or agents.
- third party marketing services.
- to verify your identity and risk profile.
- to monitor your account for security and AML purposes.
- to offer you games on the Betable platform.
- to process your deposits and withdrawals.
- law enforcement agencies or regulators in accordance with legal requirements.
- to potential purchasers or investors.
MARKETING AND OPTING OUT
- Subject to appropriate, applicable consent we may contact you via email, SMS, Telephone or post.
- We may also send push notifications to your mobile device to provide game updates, communicate offers, promotions and other relevant messages. You can manage push notifications from your device's settings page for the relevant App.
- These marketing messages will provide you with information about our own products and services, and information about Betable-powered Games and Sites.
- If you do not want to receive offers from us, you can stop the delivery of promotional emails, postal mail and other types of promotional communications from Betable or its Betable-powered partners by:
- Changing your marketing preferences in your Betable wallet, if you are an existing customer;
- following the specific instructions in any email that you receive; or
- contacting us via suppor[email protected] and asking to be removed from our marketing lists.
- Via your browsers and applications, where you can control notification settings.
- Betable may obtain information about your use of its our Services by using web beacons and by placing a 'cookie', which is a small file, on your mobile device and/or computer's hard disk. We use two types of cookies:
- Functionality Cookies - these cookies recognize you whenever you visit our websites or Apps and remember your user preferences. They also speed up access to our websites and the Apps (so you do not have to log on each time).
- Advertising Cookies - these cookies are used to build a profile about you so that our marketing and advertising campaigns are more relevant to you.
- Many web browsers automatically accept cookies, others may not. However, you can change your browser settings to either accept or reject cookies, according to your preference. If you do not accept cookies, you may lose some of the functionality of our websites and/or Apps. If you need more information about cookies such as what they do, how they work and how to enable/disable them, please go to www.aboutcookies.org.
- Betable may monitor and record its communications with you (such as telephone conversations and emails) for the purposes of quality assurance, training, fraud prevention and compliance.
- Betable takes the security of your data very seriously. We will take appropriate security measures against unlawful or unauthorised processing of your information, and against the accidental loss of, or damage to, your information. Our objectives are:
- Confidentiality - only authorised people can access the information.
- Integrity - information should be accurate and suitable for the purpose for which it is processed.
- Availability - authorised users should be able to access the data if they need it for authorized purposes.
SUBJECT ACCESS REQUEST
- You are entitled to a file a Subject Access Request (SAR) to obtain a copy of the personal information which we hold about you. In order to submit a Subject Access Request, please email [email protected] with “FAO: Data Protection Officer - Subject Access Request” in the subject line. In the email body, please include the following
- Your full name
- Address (as registered on your Betable account)
- Contact telephone number
- Specifics of any exact details which you wish to receive (for example, copies of emails sent or received)
- The requested information will be provided within one calendar month of the Subject Access Request being received by Betable. If for any reason Betable cannot meet this deadline (for example, if the requests made are numerous and complex), you will be informed of this within the initial one-month window, with an explanation as to why the data has not been provided, and a firm estimate of when the data will be collated and prepared for sending to You.
- We will only retain data for the necessary time to complete the task that the data was collected for, or to meet our legal obligations.
- You may request that your Personal Data be anonymised in the following circumstances:
- Where the Personal Data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was originally collected/processed.
- When you withdraw consent, if consent is being used as the Legal Basis for Processing.
- If you object to the Processing and there is no overriding Legitimate Interest or Legal Obligation to continue the Processing.
- The Personal Data was unlawfully processed.
- The Personal Data has to be erased to comply with a legal obligation
TRANSFERS OF DATA OUT OF THE EEA
- We will not transfer Personal Data to recipients in Third Party countries that are outside of the EEA, or are not currently recognised by EU law as having an adequate level of legal protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects unless:
- the Processor is certified under the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework.
- The existence of any other specifically approved safeguard for data transfers (as recognised under EU Data Protection Laws) and/or a European Commission finding of adequacy can be demonstrated.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- Our websites and the Apps may, from time to time, contain links to the websites of our partners' networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
The Data Protection Officer
72-76 Cross Street
- If you are unhappy with how we have used your personal information then please let us know, so we can launch an investigation. You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office.